MIRC MIRC

An ingenous new idea paired with a familar one.

Hard? Pshh, I got to level 45 on my first try.

This game was a refreshingly new idea, and I had a blast when I played it, and will likely play it again later (which is big for me). Good idea to use the classic three-base against missiles concept, it kept an new idea feeling familiar, which is important.

The reverse polarity missiles were a godsend. So many times I would have about twenty five missiles inches from my last remaining base, and would accidentally hit one, and wipe the whole screen clear.

I honestly can't find much criticism for this, other then lack of content, which is perfectly understandable for the first game of this sort. Maybe consider a sequel, with more power ups, possibly different types of cubes, and perhaps a way to regain lost bases over time? Just some ideas.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Flawed, but a great job nonetheless.

It'd be great, if it weren't for the fact that for a couple of songs, you simplify the beat, and even worse, for many, you go up when the notes go down or vice-versa (most apparent during the last song). Being a musician and hardcore Guitar Hero-er, this bugged me a lot.

Also, you had measure lines, and yet the notes did not follow them at all. What's up with that?

Criticism aside, it was a good game. As a suggestion, allow for both right and left clicking for strumming, as that would allow for faster strumming (similar to up-and-down strumming in Guitar Hero).

C~M
(Whoo! Surface! Go Dimrain! Try Infernoplex or the end section of Operation: Evolution with the guitar solos next. They're a bit more hardcore.)

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

About 45 minutes burned. Whee!

I'm tired, so I'll make this quick.

This was easily the most fun of the Ball Revamped games, and a number of power ups were genius.

The screen flipper was awesome. I would see a whole game based around that.
The dynamite was meh, I didn't like waiting to the end then slipping up and dying.
The Lightning Switch felt kinda lame and unfun.
Speed changes, no gravity, wood chopper thing, and such were all enjoyable and good additions.
The bosses were too easy, thanks to having infinite lives. Perhaps make bosses a weird combination between obstacle corpses and what they are now? Food for thought.
The levels felt easier then the first of your games. I like a really good challenge (My heart broke when my Devil May Cry 3 disk got too scratched =P), so see if you can get level 80-100 to be crazy hard. Makes winning all the more rewarding.

9/10, because nothing is perfect.

C~M

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Amazing

That. Was. Awsome! You have created the best time-killer of all time!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Grr...

You, sir, need to be SHOT for being so damned EVIL! *twitch* .... *twitch*
COOKIE!! *eats cookie*

The game was too short, and now my hands are kind of twitchy.... Is that a good thing?

Arcane Castle Arcane Castle

Very fun.

I only found this game becuase I was looking at the movies/games that had used Dimrain47's songs, and I have to say that this is a pretty good game. This is the type of game to make sure your reflexes aren't dulled.
When you're playing the bonus level, I found it almost works just to rapidly hit F and let the monkeys do the work :P. By the way, bladerscythe1, the song's name is Revolutions by Dimrain47.

So all in all, great choice of music :)

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Nice

It was good idea, a boss would be nice, and multiplayer makes it a little to easy for player 2. (I got to space on insane and almost won. The way you beat the land base level is click all the turrets on the boats and send in fighters at the same time)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awsome work

This game is the BEST! Simple, fun, and hard but with training it can be beat. I bought the console version ASAP after beating this and it's even better than the online version!